I Walk in the door; throw my keys on the leather ottoman, the aroma of incents hits me as I walk through the candlelit apartment. I turn the corner to the dining room, the city lights dancing outside the window and he is standing there--sexy. Wife beater on, jeans, arms looking succulent, his dark chocolate skin looking decadent, straight getting his Lance Gross all the way up…mmm—sexyyyyy! He’s standing against the wall, one foot up, looking out the window, but using his peripheral to check me out.
Jay Z, Allure is playing in the background, candles are lit, not because it’s the Ronnie romance thing to do…. nah, that’s not even his steelo, it’s the type of lit candles that says it’s hot as hell outside for lights, but he knows it sets the mood—at least for me.
Jay Z, Allure is playing in the background, candles are lit, not because it’s the Ronnie romance thing to do…. nah, that’s not even his steelo, it’s the type of lit candles that says it’s hot as hell outside for lights, but he knows it sets the mood—at least for me.
I stand there, not saying a word, he’s sipping Crown Royal on ice; I smile my cocky half smile that says, “no he don’t have on some Jay sippin Crown Royal.” He walks over to me and stands in front of me, looking down on me, his breath meeting my neck. He doesn’t say anything. He doesn’t do anything, instead, just watched as I tried to fight the tremors in my body. I exhaled—not that I was waiting. Seduction was making me high. The wanting, and yearning for his body is unbearable. I tried to back up, but he puts his hand on the small of my back and forcefully pulls me towards him, commanding my body against his. SHIT!
He holds me tight, and I look into his eyes with my head cocked to the side ready for this lustful standoff. I stare into his eyes so deeply I could feel his soul. He stared at me the same. Just then, Jay Z left the room, and Mobb Deep w/ Lil Kim entered the room with that Quietstorm. The lustful standoff still in place as I reached up to kiss him, he pulls his head back. I try again; he pulls his head back again. He uses his other hand to bring his drink to my lips. I sipped the Crown, and let the strength of it ease onto my lips and let its strong sweet sting dance on my tongue and tantalize my throat. I lick my lips. He kisses me. I try to kiss him back, but he pulls back, looks me in the eyes, then forces me against the wall, and he leans in powerfully, kissing me hard and sensual. It is evident; he wants to show me whose in control. DAMN!
He holds me tight, and I look into his eyes with my head cocked to the side ready for this lustful standoff. I stare into his eyes so deeply I could feel his soul. He stared at me the same. Just then, Jay Z left the room, and Mobb Deep w/ Lil Kim entered the room with that Quietstorm. The lustful standoff still in place as I reached up to kiss him, he pulls his head back. I try again; he pulls his head back again. He uses his other hand to bring his drink to my lips. I sipped the Crown, and let the strength of it ease onto my lips and let its strong sweet sting dance on my tongue and tantalize my throat. I lick my lips. He kisses me. I try to kiss him back, but he pulls back, looks me in the eyes, then forces me against the wall, and he leans in powerfully, kissing me hard and sensual. It is evident; he wants to show me whose in control. DAMN!
Before Lil Kim’s verse I put my hand on his chest and pushed him back, looked at him and mouthed “ hot damn ho here we go again...”
He put his finger on my lips to shush me, and he says in his smooth baritone voice, “you’re too damn predictable.”
I start to say something back, but he covered my mouth and said, “sometimes you just need to be the flower”.
He sets the drink down on the dining room table, grabs the remote control to the stereo, and just as fast Mobb Deep and Lil Kim entered the room….Isley Brother’s took over and hits me with the “Choosy Lover”. He grabs my hand gently and leads me to the couch where he sits me down, takes off my Betsey Johnson’s and starts to rub my feet. I jump, since I’m not the one to let people touch my feet. He grabs it again and slowly applies pressure. I start to relax—a little. I lean back against the couch. I look at him adoringly. He arrogantly gives me a half smile. I look at him from the top of my eyes and bat my eyelashes as I melted.
“How was your day baby?” I asked him.
“Long.” He replied
“Long, why?” I asked curiously.
“I literally watched the day turn into night, waiting to be here with you.”
I didn’t know how to reply, no one has ever said anything so romantic and genuinely nice like that to me ever.
“Wow baby” I replied. “Well, I’m here now, what’s on your mind?” I asked as I ran my hand over his low cut Caesar—yeah you know, with the deep waves.
“Nothing, I just fucking love you, yo. You’re my girl, my best friend, my homie.” He said all while just staring ahead of him, as if confessing the feelings of his heart to the ears of the doubters. “I refuse to roll through this thing called life without my best friend every step of the way, you know what I’m saying.” He said as he looked over at me.
He gets up, gets on one knee, reaches in his back pocket and pulls out a deep blue vintage leather ring box with CARTIER etched on top in gold letters. Old school, niiiice!
Tears well up in my eyes as I start to shake, my hands were sweating, and I looked down at his eyes as he leaned next to me.
He looks at me with seriousness in his eyes I had never seen. My heart was in my throat as he began to speak.
“Malisea Queen Gardner….”
Beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep……huh? What? 6:34am. My hand is beating my alarm clock. Wait, what? Alarm clock? Wait, what?
Shiiiit, I’m late for work!
I hop out of bed, no time to analyze that it was all a dream.
MOTHAFUCKA!
Coming to you live and direct from the temple of Malisea Queen, where she is in reality waiting for her dreams to come true.
That was awesome....u should write a novel SS
ReplyDeleteI love ur blog...
You had me at the incense filled room with the leather ottoman and the city lights dancng outside. I was thinking it was time for me to get your wedding present out the door...til the alarm clock sounded! Nice! I lovve the background of thisw blog too...
ReplyDeleteJaime, secretly, I have written a novel, it's been done for over a year. I've just been lazy and scared in regards to getting it out there.
ReplyDeleteMichelle, I surely wish that was true--that I was getting married. Only thing true about that was my actual apartment and leather ottoman! lol