Those of you who know me, you know that I LOVE Sean Puffy-P.Diddy-Take That-Can't stop, won't stop Combs! I live vicariously through his life. I think he is the KANG, not King, but the KANG of Hip Hop Marketing. Not to mention, the best hype man Hip Hop has ever had. Whatever song Puffy is on, and he is in the background hyping it up, you can't help but move...Let's work, now dance, don't stop ya'll, keep it movin....see you're jiggin in your chair now thinking about how Puffy gets it crunk!
But, this blog isn't to talk about my undying love for Diddy, it's more so about the topic of that god awful purgatory that our feeling go to when you end a long and dramatic relationship with someone you loved so much.
Now bare with me as I break it down for you real quick.....If you don't know, Puffy has three kids by long time, now ex girlfriend Kim Porter. Kim Porter is the girl Puffy stole from Al B. Sure, who he later dumped for J.Lo. Kim then took Puffy back AFTER J.Lo dumped Diddy after that shooting stuff where Shyne ended up going to jail! Whew, see, I know me some Diddy.
Anyways, over the years, Diddy and Kim Porter have had a roller coaster love affair and the babies just kept coming. In the meantime, Diddy has been seen dating Cassie, and I think its only because she is a bootleg knock off of J.Lo. Like me, Puffy has separation anxiety. He's still suffering from the death of Biggie, thus his now affiliation with Rick Ross, and he is still mourning the break up with J.Lo, thus this blah relationship with Cassie. Me personally, I cheer for him and Kim Porter to work it out.
Anyways, on with my point. So I see this picture below and I analyze the hell out of it for a good 20 minutes at 5:15am.....I suffer from insomnia and chronic Sean Combs obsession....don't judge me, hater!
ANYWAYS.....
Now, I am far from being a relationship expert, hell those of you who really know me know I can't seem to keep a relationship to save my life, while every day someone is getting engaged and it makes me wonder if God is punking me along with Ashton! However, I look at this picture and wonder, "could it be? Could Kim and Diddy really be getting back together?" I mean you've heard Diddy's songs, he keeps proclaiming how he is wanting love and want someone to hold him down. So, I'm like KIM PORTER WILL HOLD YOU DOWN! But I examine the photos and I'm instantly deflated, like damn....the love is gone!
I don't have many male readers of my blog....well I don't have many readers period, but my question is what do you do when you love someone sooooooooo much, but you and that person know, the love is gone? It sounds crazy, but I've been there....hell I'm there now. I love someone so much, my best friend, my confidant, my homie in a bad situation, the person who walks in a room and all your problems disappear and you two are the only people on earth.... I mean pure unconditional love....yet, you can't be with that person. For whatever reason you WON'T be with that person.....YET, you CAN'T live without that person. UGH!
I think Kim and Sean are that couple. Yes, they're parents to those beautiful babies, so of course they have to maintain some sort of parenting relationship, but I think that Kim would take Sean back in a HEARTBEAT! Yet, like most of you men do....you want the rookies and never take care of your franchise player. You've NEVER heard of Kim pulling a Shaunie (Shaq's ex-wife) or an Amber Rose (Kanye's ex girl) being out on the scene with random dudes. No, Kim is at home being a mother, longing for that day that Sean comes back and finally puts a ring on it. But sadly, I don't think that ring is coming. WHY, DO MEN DO THIS TO WOMEN? You know good and well a female loves you, yet you treat her wrong, dog her out, keep her on a string, etc.
Women can be so loyal, so true, so virtuous and dedicated to the men they love....yet, men treat women like they're expendable, CONSTANTLY!
Kim is GORGEOUS, look at her! She had 4 kids (3 by Sean and one by Al.B Sure) and look at her bangin ass body! ANY MAN would be happy to have her. Yet, her love is loyal to Diddy!
Look at Lisa Queen, she is funny, sassy, unbelievably charming, and when she dresses up....damn she makes heads turn.....yet.....she is unlucky with love.
All I'm saying....is I totally feel you, Kim! I feel that pain!
But, this blog isn't to talk about my undying love for Diddy, it's more so about the topic of that god awful purgatory that our feeling go to when you end a long and dramatic relationship with someone you loved so much.
Now bare with me as I break it down for you real quick.....If you don't know, Puffy has three kids by long time, now ex girlfriend Kim Porter. Kim Porter is the girl Puffy stole from Al B. Sure, who he later dumped for J.Lo. Kim then took Puffy back AFTER J.Lo dumped Diddy after that shooting stuff where Shyne ended up going to jail! Whew, see, I know me some Diddy.
Anyways, over the years, Diddy and Kim Porter have had a roller coaster love affair and the babies just kept coming. In the meantime, Diddy has been seen dating Cassie, and I think its only because she is a bootleg knock off of J.Lo. Like me, Puffy has separation anxiety. He's still suffering from the death of Biggie, thus his now affiliation with Rick Ross, and he is still mourning the break up with J.Lo, thus this blah relationship with Cassie. Me personally, I cheer for him and Kim Porter to work it out.
Anyways, on with my point. So I see this picture below and I analyze the hell out of it for a good 20 minutes at 5:15am.....I suffer from insomnia and chronic Sean Combs obsession....don't judge me, hater!
Kim Porter and Diddy over Christmas Break on vacation on some fly ass yacht Diddy style
ANYWAYS.....
Now, I am far from being a relationship expert, hell those of you who really know me know I can't seem to keep a relationship to save my life, while every day someone is getting engaged and it makes me wonder if God is punking me along with Ashton! However, I look at this picture and wonder, "could it be? Could Kim and Diddy really be getting back together?" I mean you've heard Diddy's songs, he keeps proclaiming how he is wanting love and want someone to hold him down. So, I'm like KIM PORTER WILL HOLD YOU DOWN! But I examine the photos and I'm instantly deflated, like damn....the love is gone!
I don't have many male readers of my blog....well I don't have many readers period, but my question is what do you do when you love someone sooooooooo much, but you and that person know, the love is gone? It sounds crazy, but I've been there....hell I'm there now. I love someone so much, my best friend, my confidant, my homie in a bad situation, the person who walks in a room and all your problems disappear and you two are the only people on earth.... I mean pure unconditional love....yet, you can't be with that person. For whatever reason you WON'T be with that person.....YET, you CAN'T live without that person. UGH!
I think Kim and Sean are that couple. Yes, they're parents to those beautiful babies, so of course they have to maintain some sort of parenting relationship, but I think that Kim would take Sean back in a HEARTBEAT! Yet, like most of you men do....you want the rookies and never take care of your franchise player. You've NEVER heard of Kim pulling a Shaunie (Shaq's ex-wife) or an Amber Rose (Kanye's ex girl) being out on the scene with random dudes. No, Kim is at home being a mother, longing for that day that Sean comes back and finally puts a ring on it. But sadly, I don't think that ring is coming. WHY, DO MEN DO THIS TO WOMEN? You know good and well a female loves you, yet you treat her wrong, dog her out, keep her on a string, etc.
Women can be so loyal, so true, so virtuous and dedicated to the men they love....yet, men treat women like they're expendable, CONSTANTLY!
Kim is GORGEOUS, look at her! She had 4 kids (3 by Sean and one by Al.B Sure) and look at her bangin ass body! ANY MAN would be happy to have her. Yet, her love is loyal to Diddy!
Look at Lisa Queen, she is funny, sassy, unbelievably charming, and when she dresses up....damn she makes heads turn.....yet.....she is unlucky with love.
All I'm saying....is I totally feel you, Kim! I feel that pain!



Fly ass blog and so deep. I love the parralels between your life and other people's. Do your thing girl!
ReplyDeleteIt was an emotional night when I wrote this. As any reader can read, I wear my emotions on my sleeve. But thank you for reading!
ReplyDelete