Sometimes.
There is a song by Erykah Badu called, “Sometimes” and it
truly expresses how I feel about certain lovers in my life. There is a song by Bilal, called,
“Sometimes” that too expresses how he feels about his love that I have adopted
as a favorite song.
So, therefore, here is my version of “Sometimes” not for any
one particular person, but for several heartbreakers…fuck ya’ll!
Bitter much? Nah, I never really got to tell y'all how I really feel, probably never will, but if ever I had a chance, the chance would be now. Fuck you all for hurting me. There, I said it. I feel better!
Sometimes I wish I would have never walked in on you and
her, it would have changed the course of our relationship.
Sometimes, I wish I would have never sent for him,
therefore you and I would have had a longer chance.
Sometimes I wish you did not come over that night while I
was wearing the tempting blue dress that made you weak.
Sometimes I wish I would have never let you take advantage of
our friendship.
Sometimes I wish I hadn’t taken the blame for our failed
relationship, because now, you live in a self-absorbed unaccountable world
where I hate you.
Sometimes I wish you’d quit telling me you miss me and just
call me and say you’re downstairs.
Actions, baby, actions.
Sometimes I wish you’d quit calling and texting me because
you know how much I miss you, but you hang up with me only to lay next to her.
Sometimes, I wish that you’d love me like you did before
because I never felt anything like it.
Sometimes I wish you weren’t such a lying, deceitful, yet
charming and handsome alcoholic.
Sometimes I wish you weren’t married.
Sometimes I wish you’d fall off the face of the earth…but
then I’d miss you, therefore I wish I could fall of the face of the earth so
you can feel how I feel right now about you.
Sometimes I wish you’d leave me the FUCK alone…GO AWAY!!!!
But because I’m a sucker for you, I’d never tell you.
Sometimes I wish you were more mature.
Sometimes I wish you could handle my mouth and not let the
things I say get to you.
Sometimes I wish you were here to verbal battle with me
because these fools can’t take it, you was and you ARE the champ, my nigga.
Sometimes I wish you’d handle my body like you used to...in
the rain, with the candles lit, with Isley Brothers playing. I can’t listen to Isley Brothers now, thanks!
Sometimes I wish you weren’t so self-centered.
Sometimes I wish you could see my heart, my soul and
understand where I’m coming from.
Sometimes I wish you’d listen to me when I say I can show
you better than I can tell you.
Sometimes I wish I didn’t have a heart that feels or a brain
that thinks.
Sometimes…
Comments
Post a Comment