Skip to main content

Love Signs: What's the number one Zodiac Sign?


All my DMV people sing along:

“What’s that number one Zodiac sign?”  Aries? No!
What’s that number one Zodiac Sign?” Pisces? No!

Is it Leo?
Is it Virgo?
Is it Scorpio?   

Okay, I guess I listen to the Russ Parr morning show way too much! Lol

I typically don’t rely heavily on horoscopes and birth signs, however, in my experience, I’ve dealt with people who’ve PROVEN that they’re true to their birth signs.  Two Geminis and Two Cancers.  

First, I’m a Virgo and by far, we’re THE BEST!  I mean look at the Virgos in history…

Michael Jackson

Beyonce

 Kobe Bryant
I rest my case!

Anyways, as a Virgo, there are some personality traits that hit it dead on the head, but there are some that have me like, uh no, that’s not me: such as meticulous, OCD, perfectionist.  Nah, I’m too laid back for those personality traits, but everything else, I can pretty much agree with.  

But I’m not here to talk about being a Virgo, however, I’m here to talk about Gemini’s and Cancers.   I love them!!!  

Pause. 
   
I said that too fast.   

I love Cancers…I have a PASSION for Geminis.   

And before I move on let’s put this out here up front:  GEMINI MEN ARE DIFFERENT FROM GEMINI WOMEN.  CANCER MEN ARE DIFFERENT FROM CANCER WOMEN. 

Let’s look at the trait of the Gemini, shall we. 

 That pretty much sums it up. 

These fools are born bipolar.   
They can’t help it.  Duality.  So off break, they’re trippen—however, I adore them!!!   

If you’re a Gemini and I’ve offended you, I’m sure the other half of you is laughing, while the other half of you sorts through your feelings. 

There is a Gemini on the West Coast who I love and a Gemini on the East coast who I love as well.  Both are SMART AS HELL!!!  Seriously, their intelligence is on a level that is beyond impressive, but because they’re funny as all out doors one could overlook the intelligence and end up being enamored by their humor.  Well, at least that was with me, I’m a sucker for intelligence, humor and food.    


Weird fact, oddly, they’re the only two men to actually play in my hair while having an all night conversation without sex.  Okay fellas, don't call that punk shit, it's actually super relaxing and total chill!   I like to say we’ve been intimate without being intimate.  However, just as much as they make me feel oh so special, them muthasuckas will make me want to set them on fire.   


I can be talking to them and say the wrong thing, and bam, booby-trap into their craziness.  The reason I call it a booby-trap is because their alter-ego pops up without reason or warning.  The worst, is text messaging.  It's already hard as hell texting men because I can’t grasp the tone but with Gemini's it's like: Am I talking to the good twin or the evil twin?   But the good thing about the evil twin...HONESTY!!!  They can not WAIT to let you have it with being honest without hesitation.  

"Lisa, stop saying there aren't any good men out there.  If you're attracting no good men, maybe something in you that ain't no good!" 

and that's exactly how West Coast Gemini said it, with the Samuel L. Jackson tone and shit...

However, the good most definitely outweighs the bad with my Gemini loves.  They’re both extremely good friends to me and I cherish them, but I will say, they’re loves that were never my loves—if that makes any sense.  Well, it does to me.

Cancer Men.  OMG!!!  I can not with them and their emotions.   


However, they’re in TOTAL denial that they’re sensitive.  But I think it is because society has put a negative connotation on the word “sensitive”.  It is perfectly okay to be sensitive to a certain extent—but my cancer loves’ take it to another realm. 

Again, one on the west coast and one on the east coast and both make my heart skip a beat.  Both are great friends and have loved me unconditionally over the years.  Okay, well the east coast one hasn’t come to the understanding of unconditional love—he will with age/maturity.  My west coast Cancer is my beautiful baby boo.  We can talk for HOURS about EVERYTHING and be honest but with diplomacy with his shit, unlike the Gemini's who have no filters.  I love that his sensitivity makes him receptive to my perspective in certain situations.  Matter of fact he handed me my ass over the weekend, “Boogie, I see your point, but I see his too, but really you gotta woman up! It's hard, but shit, you gotta do it, boo!”   See, gentle, yet honest.

My East Coast cancer lets me vent about my man issues, but he’s a mute—he doesn’t give feedback—I sometimes think I talk too much for him—but when he’s back to earth, he will engage me with good advice however, he'll say, "OMG Lisa, you can't say stuff like that to men!  Some things are better left unsaid"  Yeah, yeah yeah, ain't nobody got time for that!  My tongue is my sword and my East Coast Cancer HATES IT!  He says "Stop it, you'll hurt somebody with your words"   My view:

Both of my cancers extend themselves to others WAY more than necessary and it KILLS ME to see them get hurt by others and/or to be taken advantage of—but because they’re men, they feel that they have it all under control, and in my head I’m like “NO FOOL YOU DON’T—THEY’RE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF YOU!”   I always want to save them!!!    But that’s the Cancer spirit—free and oblivious of the dangers that surround them.  They may have claws that will pinch the shit out of you—but they’re the victims more times than they are the predators. 
My Gemini loves you know who you are....I love ya'll crazy asses more than life.  
My Cancer loves you know who you are...I love your tender hearts more than life.  
My very, very best of friends!  

Honorable mentions: Aries and Capricorns....those men love to challenge my mental and I LOVE a challenge!!!!

I have two Leo’s that I love, but I’ll save that for later.

So, what Zodiac sign does it for you or is a COMPLETE turn off?  If a Sagittarius looks my way…take your boring ass the other way!!!! LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I’m not sensitive, you’re an A%$hole.

I hate Facebook.  Since 2008 when I joined, I’ve always hated it—Twitter was my first “super” social site and is currently my favorite.  I say “super” social sites because we won’t count AOL Voices, Black Planet, and Myspace (may they rest in peace), but these “super” social sites have IPO’s—yes, I have stock in Twitter since it is my favorite social site.  But I didn’t come on here to talk about social site preferences, but rather the content. In the last few days, Facebook has erupted with adorable (and not so adorable) photos of Daughter/Son appreciation.  Those who are childless have had the luxury of looking at the photos shared, whereas some (like me) scroll right past all the photos only stopping at what incites us.  So, the asshole part, okay, I’m getting to it.  Let me put this out there for those who may have sensitivities to my delivery, approach, or candor. This isn't a blog to negate parenting or complain about a post, but instead, the son/dau...

I'm too old for this! Dating over 40

I know, it’s been a year since I’ve blogged, and honestly, I was avoiding the very thing that brings me joy—I don’t know why.   I won’t go into the self-evaluation of my fears of failure; I’ll save that for another blog in 20-never.  But it is 2:21am July 11th, and I am going through some shit, thus the writing.  Who knows when and IF I will ever publish this tho....if I do, please excuse any typos, missed words, fucked up grammar...I mean, damn, I'm a writer, not an editor.  So, I am writing this after having a real conversation with a “friend” about our “friendship.”    For the first time in my life, I’m avoiding a relationship. If I'm honest, I'm avoiding a new relationship based on unresolved soul-ties I have with other men lingering in the universe.   Now, before you hop on your Judge Judy stand and start to judge/lecture me about “letting go,” my issue with the unresolved isn’t really that I am holding on to them…they...

I'm too old for this! Dating over 40 Part IV

Distant lover, lover (lover, lover, lover) So many miles away Heaven knows that I long for you Every night, every night I plan, sometimes I dance Through the day Distant lover (lover, lover, lover) You should think about me And say a prayer for me Please, please baby Think about me sometimes Think about me here Here in misery Misery As I reminisce, oh baby, through our joyful summer together The promises we made All the daily letters Then, all of the sudden Everything seemed to explode Now, I gaze out my window Sugar, down a lonesome road ----Mr. Marvin Gaye                          I'm a Virgo; therefore I can be rather particular.   Some call it “bougie” I like to call it preference.   I have a lot of "particulars" such as;  I dislike small talk.   I hate it with a PASSION! ...