Questions:
From time to time, my
thoughts are flooded with questions.
Some serious, some silly, some that can be answered and some that will
continue to be a mystery. Some are deep,
some that are shallow, but yet and still, I always have questions.
How come talking to an ex sometimes feels so awkward, when
before, it used to be effortless?
How come we’re not taught real life experiences in school
such as: credit, corporate politics, nepotism, betrayal in the workplace, etc. and how to deal with it? I worked for a supervisor who is 25, this is her second job after college. I'm 33 and I have an extensive resume. White privilege? Favoritism? Racism? No blackie, we just don't like you.
Why do friends feel that sometimes they have a pass to
overstep their boundaries by saying hurtful things, but mask it as, “I was
telling you the truth”. No, you took the opportunity to be rude, bitch!
Why is it that sometimes the forbidden feels so good? Damn you, Eve!
Why is it that trust is hard to gain but easy to let go?
Why is love hard to find? Really it's not hard to find, its hard to maintain.
Why is that females are wired more with emotion and men with
logic?
Why do we still live in a society where racism is
acceptable? Why do we tolerate it? Black President is NOT a sign of change, if anything thing it is a cover up for the outwardly racist to hate you in other ways.
Why is it that I can’t be black, lower middle class, yet I
can’t agree with some of things Republicans have to say? The Repubs make sense sometimes. Tea Party--they can go to hell!
Why are your friends and family the biggest critics yet not
your biggest supporters?
Why do women love to gossip about each other? I watch it, hear it and sometimes engage in it and never stop it. Shame on me. Gossip Guilt.
Why do men feel that love/marriage is optional?
Why is it shocking that woman chooses to be single and no
kids after 35?
Why do married people forget what being single felt
like? More like they get a dose of "I'm better than you, single loser"
Why do single people feel sorry for married people, yet
still want to be married? Damn, you gotta be home by 2am? I haven't had a curfew since 17!
Why are people still mad Michael Vick, yet care less about
Michael Jackson’s death?
Why when you get older, you’re more afraid of taking leaps
of faith? I wanna quit my job, pack my car up, and drive to the next city and start over. I'm scared tho!
Why do people stop believing in their dreams?
When did Lisa become so cynical? When she started watching conspiracy theory videos on YouTube.
Why do black people hate black people?
Why do so many people believe man walked on the moon, yet no
one has ever been back?
Why are we so depended on Social Media?
Why do people share TOO MUCH on social media? They don't have friends and they talk to themselves when they're alone.
Why do I have sickle Cell Disease? How has it not been eradicated yet?
Why do murders kill people?
Why do I know more White people that have been to Africa
than I do black people? because black people hate black people
Why do I really love Kim Kardashian and her sisters?
Why did they kill Whitney Houston?
What happened to music?
All music: Jazz, hip hop,
R&B, Pop, Rock?
Who are these people who work for the Grammy’s or
Oscar’s? They pick the worst songs and
movies to win each year.
Why is it harder for blacks to get hired than whites? Fear of a black planet. Public Enemy.
Why is it optional to learn a second language in America and
not mandatory?
Why don’t more Americans know how to speak Spanish? We all should be able to speak Spanish.
I can go on and on about these questions, but lets not act
like I’m the only one with questions.
What are yours? Do you have
answers? Please share….or not!

I have a question that I spend every waking moment wondering: Why is it that everything we do has to benefit us in some way, especially when it comes to "helping" others? What ever happened to "goodness of the heart"? Personally, I find it absolutely nauseating when I ask someone for help (which, for anyone who knows me, knows is something that takes every ounce of strength in me to do) and that person basically says to me, "And what will you do for me in return?" when they know very well that I have absolutely nothing that I can give them. I don't know. Maybe I'm just angry about my present circumstances. I just think the world is a selfish place, and I wish everyone would stop trying to overlook, or even deny, that fact.
ReplyDelete